IT Strategy Consulting
Atris Information Systems offers you the following services in the scope of its strategic consulting:
- unbiased analysis of current states for processes and existing systems
- comprehensive analysis of IT projects and their interrelations
- development of a cross-project strategy
- writing up specifications
- evaluation of systems and suppliers
- introduction and training of new systems (roll-out)
- consulting of operation and maintenance (life cycle management)
- IT cost analysis and consulting
- consulting on IT system security and availability
- consulting on system validation and quality assurance
Advantages you gain by strategy consulting
- increase of the company’s success by demand-oriented and efficient use of IT
- benefit from the independent perspective of the external consultant
- reliable impartiality and product-independent consulting
- company-wide strategic and cross-project perspective
- use and provision of our comprehensive and wide-ranging know-how
IT-Audits or IT-Performance-Checks
As a rapid and cost-efficient solution, we are offering you an IT audit and an IT performance check, respectively. Such an audit results in a concept and a catalogue of measures to improve and consolidate the IT processes. The following questions may arise in the audits:
- Is the IT environment economic and cost-effective?
- How are the project costs calculated and controlled?
- Are you using the right tools? Are there any alternatives?
- Are you using future-oriented technology?
- Are the systems sufficiently flexible and adaptable?
- Are the systems sustainable enough? (System Life Cycle)?
- Are there any arrangements concerning the maintenance processes (problem and change management...)?
- Are the business processes supported both reasonably and optimally?
- Are the processes in projects adapted and improved, if required?
- Are the projects conducted efficiently?
- How well are the individual projects mutually coordinated?
- How well is the cooperation within and between project teams?
- How well are the IT teams and the specialized departments coordinated?
- Do you take advantage of synergistic effects for project improvements?
- Are the systems designed sufficiently open (standardization of interfaces)?
- Do you pay attention to system compatibility?